Another Wednesday! It’s such a beautiful day. The sun is shining and the birds are chirping and the breeze is blowing. The first day of summer. Ah.
I have many fun things to share today! Let’s dive right in!
- Need a reason to smile? Just visit this website: https://thefacebaby.wordpress.com/
- I’m drooling over these Banana Chocolate Chip (!) Baked French Toast: http://www.foodiecrush.com/2012/06/banana-and-chocolate-chip-baked-french-toast/. Can’t be good for you. Make me some and tell me I’m not missing anything.
- I saw these “Hope Packs” online for only $8. They are the perfect teacher gift. Bookmark for teacher appreciation week or end of the school year or anytime! http://www.fh.org/give/catalog/education/school-supplies
- In the spirit of daydreaming, I’m in love with this wedding. Vintage, rustic, outdoors. And the colors! Don’t even get me started on the colors. Here’s the link: http://www.stylemepretty.com/2012/06/20/montecito-wedding-at-san-ysidro-ranch-by-jen-rodriguez-photography/.
- Debating swimsuits. Option 1: http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens-Swimwear/Swimsuits/WS027/Womens-Vintage-Swimsuit.html in “Navy Bloom”, Option 2: http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens-Swimwear/Bikinis-Tankinis/WB024/Womens-Retro-Tankini-Top.html in “French Blue Forget-me-not”, and Option 3: http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens-Swimwear/Swimsuits/WS026/Womens-Retro-Swimsuit.html in “Apple Polka Dot”.
That’s all for today! Get outside for five minutes, breathe deep, and be thankful for all you have.